More than ever, people are switching to LED (Light Emitting Diodes) light bulbs to fulfill their lighting needs and complete their projects. Replace your aging incandescent bulbs with an innovative and durable LED lighting product. These light bulbs have many advantages over the traditional incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs.
Some of the distinguishing advantages and benefits of LED light bulbs include:
1. Longer Operational Life. The current lifespan for white LED lamps is 100,000 hours. After doing the math, this adds up to 11 years of continuous operation! Since the LED light bulbs run at 50% operation power, these bulbs can generate life for up to 22 years. LED bulb operational life is twice that of fluorescent bulbs and twenty times that of incandescent bulbs. Since you won’t have to replace as many bulbs, you can save time and energy with a longer-lasting LED product!
2. Energy Efficient. Tired of those high electrical bills? Installing LED bulbs in your home is an efficient way to reduce your power consumption and save money! LED lighting is designed to work at 80% energy efficiency. This means that 80% of the electrical energy taken in by an LED light is converted to light energy. The other 20% is released as heat energy. The exact opposite occurs with traditional incandescent bulbs (20% of the electrical energy taken in is converted to light energy, while the other 80% is released as heat energy). Furthermore, LED bulbs require fewer watts to operate. For example, a four-foot LED tube typically uses just 15-25 watts, while fluorescent tubes of this size use more than 30 watts.
3. Safe for Use. No more burnt fingers when replacing these bulbs! LED light bulbs only release 20% heat energy, making them operate at lower temperatures. Using LED bulbs reduces the risk of a house fire because they have lower heat energy emissions. LED bulbs are built inside solid cases that make them extremely durable. This decreases the chances that a bulb will break, which may cause creating a dangerous situation. Avoid broken glass and burns by using LED light bulbs.
4. Brighter Color. Traditional lighting methods require many color filters to give off a certain hue. LED lights can emit the intended colors without the use of these filters, resulting in increased efficiency and lower production costs. Light bulbs also project a brighter color after filters are removed.
5. Silent Operating System. Say goodbye to the days of annoying, humming light bulbs! LED light bulbs are quiet and will not disturb you as they illuminate the surroundings.
6. Light Up Quickly. LED light bulbs can reach their full brightness in a matter of microseconds! Perfect for situation when reaction time and timeliness play a vital role, such as emergency situations.
7. Perfect for Dimming. When dimming is required, LED bulbs shine at the top of the list. When traditional incandescent bulbs are dimmed, they turn yellow. However, when LED light bulbs are dimmed, they preserve their original color.
8. Versatility. LED light bulbs can fulfill an array of different purposes and functions. LED’s come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. They can replace most any light bulb that you currently are using. Furthermore, their size and power-saving characteristics allow them to be applied to new and innovative areas. Some common applications of LED light bulbs include: flashlights, exit signs, traffic lights and signals, remote control lights, Christmas lights, and more! There is certain to be an LED application that will serve your needs.
9. Better for the Environment. As one of the most energy-efficient light bulbs on the market, LED lights are better for the environment because they reduce your carbon footprint and do not leach poisonous mercury into our water systems.
10. The Bottom Line. The cost of LED lights will go down over time as they become widely adopted as the true substitute for the conventional light bulb. Get in early and pay a little bit more now but enjoy big savings on your energy bills. Discover all of the advantages of the LED light bulbs over CFL bulbs and do your part to use less energy and preserve the environment. Become part of the LED lighting revolution!