Make even the flashing red Exit sign in your business or organization “go green” by installing an LED Exit Sign. If you already have a conventional Exit sign and want to switch that one to an LED Exit sign, consider the Exit Sign Retrofit (sold separately), which includes everything you need to convert your existing system to an LED one. The energy-efficient LED Exit sign shown here has an injection-molded thermoplastic ABS frame and a UL94V-0 flame rating. Also includes 120/277 VAC dual voltage operation, an LED indicator light and push button test switch. LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and Emergency (DC input) modes. The LED Exit sign runs on a nickel-cadmium battery (4.8V 650MA) and has more than 3 hours capacity to emergency lamps. After 90 minutes of discharge, the exit sign has a 24-hour recharge. The included low voltage battery disconnection prevents deep discharge damage to the battery. Take an important step towards both lowering your energy costs and helping the environment by investing in an LED Exit Sign.
- Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing.
- UL94V-0 flame rating.
- 120/277 VAC dual voltage operation.
- LED indicator light and push button test switch.
- LED lamps are operating in normal(AC input).
- Emergency (DC input) modes.
- Nickel-cadmium battery (4.8V 650MA).
- More than 3 hours capacity to emergency lamps.
- 24 hours recharge after 90 minutes discharge.
- Low voltage battery disconnection-preventing deep discharge damage to the battery.